Friday, July 16, 2010

EOC Week 1: About Me

ABOUT ME

Hi my name is Ryan Fernandez, I am web designer who loves to make user friendly and out of the box websites. I was inspired into this business by making designs for entertainment companies who needed marketing material for print. I soon realized that marketing has more than graphical elements print so I decided to pursue web design as a business and a degree. The web design industry is a very competitive market and I feel my ideas and logic decisions play a big role in the industry. There are many people out there who do web design and make it a business or work for a company. Many of them have a degree or have lots of past experience to do this type of work. I feel that going to school and pursuing a degree, puts me in a better position and makes me an asset to a company. There are a lot of $500 web designers out there who build a web site from a template and edit and launch to the world wide web. I love building a website from scratch. I love branding a company and making sure there identity creates an image that fits there look and company. A custom website for any company is ideal instead of using those templates that everyone around the world uses is what everyone these days should be doing. I feel that there is no possible way to learn all the languages web design offers, but I feel that you should only learn them if you need to know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment