Friday, September 24, 2010

Week 11: Final Evaluation

Copyrights, negotiations and copyrights course was an excellent course. I learned a lot in this class. I learned how intellectual property and the law works and how the law protects designers and creative minded individuals. I think I did an excellent job in this course since it was very well structured and since we used the blog technology. I think the blog technology really helped me move forward and always kept me up to date and it forced me to learn EVERY WEEK! I understand how the business market is very competitive and how it can be powerful as an individual to know if someone steals your work and how you are protected by the law. I also understand how protection of intellectual property, including trademarks, & patents could protect my future ideas and designs as well as the past work that I have designed. I understand a great deal of legal terminology especially with the patent side. The class was very well informative and I feel that I can now continue my education and career and be able to apply the examples and work that I have done in this class to the real world. I felt that the lawyer project was very challenging since we had to call around and everyone either gave me the run around or flaked out on me! By using the grid for the second half, hit 100% on 17/19 of the required assignment due to some absences. I calculated 17/20 and it came to an 89%. By comparing my original grade in the course for the midterm which was an A and a B+ for the second half, I think I deserve an A- in this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment